Jobs Report Won’t Force Fed’s Hand
Despite another strong employment number, the absence of wage or price inflation should give the Fed space to remain patient on rate hikes, says Morningstar’s Bob Johnson.
Views expressed in this article are the opinions of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of Epoch Times.
- “Secret” Language of Hand Fans
- Could a Corporate Accounting Change Cost Millions of Jobs?
- Obama Holds Upper Hand on Immigration: Analysis
- Sen. Feinstein’s Intelligence Report: Undeterred by Facts or Concerns for National Security
- The View from Canada: Money, Jobs, and a Flood of Young Adults Moving to the New West
- What the Numbers Say on Police Use of Force
- Fashion Tour de Force at the Met
- Iran as an Occupying Force in Syria
- Chinese Regime’s Tactics Force ‘Party Culture’ Upon Hong Kong
- China Uncensored: How China Turned CIA Torture Report Into Propaganda
- Police Were Called After Louisiana Students Thought This Math Symbol Looked Like a Gun
- ‘Instant Pot’ Company Issues Warning Over ‘Melting’ Cookers
- Teen Admits to Killing Tennessee Couple, Setting Apartment on Fire
- Nursing Home Employee Indicted in Death of Neglected WWII Veteran Surrenders
- North Carolina Homeowner Gets Life Sentence for Killing Man in Front Yard
- Dad Allegedly Shook Daughter to Death in Rage Fueled by Video Game