Jobs Report Won’t Force Fed’s Hand
Despite another strong employment number, the absence of wage or price inflation should give the Fed space to remain patient on rate hikes, says Morningstar’s Bob Johnson.
Views expressed in this article are the opinions of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of Epoch Times.
- “Secret” Language of Hand Fans
- Could a Corporate Accounting Change Cost Millions of Jobs?
- Obama Holds Upper Hand on Immigration: Analysis
- Sen. Feinstein’s Intelligence Report: Undeterred by Facts or Concerns for National Security
- The View from Canada: Money, Jobs, and a Flood of Young Adults Moving to the New West
- What the Numbers Say on Police Use of Force
- Fashion Tour de Force at the Met
- Iran as an Occupying Force in Syria
- Chinese Regime’s Tactics Force ‘Party Culture’ Upon Hong Kong
- China Uncensored: How China Turned CIA Torture Report Into Propaganda
- Communism Killed 100 Million People in 20th Century. Don’t Flip Off a Memorial for Its Victims
- Where Tostadas Are a Family Affair
- Jackie Chan Takes the Lead in Communist Party’s Push to Outlaw Samurai Code
- Pro Wrestling Star Jeff Hardy Arrested for DWI
- 4 Places to See Cherry Blossoms in the US This Spring
- Canada’s Steel City Still Worried After US Tariff Exemption